If you are covered by Aetna dental insurance, we have good news! California Happy Teeth Family Dentistry is in-network with your plan. Keep reading to learn how a visit to your dentist in Milpitas can help your smile AND save you money!
What Services are Covered by Insurance?
The details of your Aetna coverage may depend on certain decisions made by you or your employer at the time of enrollment. Your deductible, annual maximum, and out-of-pocket costs may vary -- but in general, you can expect your dental coverage to look like this:
- Preventive dentistry is fully covered. This includes your six month checkups and cleanings, X-rays, and other necessary treatments.
- Restorative care is covered between 50% and 80%, depending on the complexity of the service being rendered.
- Cosmetic dentistry and elective procedures are typically not covered by Aetna dental insurance.
What Does it Mean to be an Aetna Dentist?
An Aetna dentist is someone who has come to an agreement with this insurance provider to offer services to you and other covered members at a predetermined reduced rate. This type of dentist is an expert in this plan, which means you can feel confident you are always dealing with the most up-to-date information regarding your coverage. You will not have to pay anything extra out of pocket when you visit an in-network dentist -- simply hand us the amount you owe (if anything) at the time you receive the service, and that’s it. We will take care of all the paperwork and other details, so you don’t have to.
Benefits of Seeing an Aetna Dentist
There are a number of benefits associated with seeing an in-network Aetna dentist as opposed to one who is not in your network. Some of the most apparent advantages include:
- Just pay what you owe at the time of the treatment -- no need to pay out of pocket and wait for a reimbursement to come weeks or months later.
- It is much easier to use your insurance when you are dealing with a team of experts in your plan.
- After a verification of benefits, our team can help you make strategic decisions to fully maximize your investment in your oral health.
- You will always have an advocate on your side to make using your dental insurance benefits as easy as it should be!
Schedule an Appointment Today
Take advantage of your Aetna dental coverage by scheduling an appointment with California Happy Teeth. Go ahead and contact us today! We will help you enjoy all the benefits of high quality dental care at a price you can easily afford.